See here for an updated description of the final projects: https://criticaledtechsp20.commons.gc.cuny.edu/revised-final-project-options/.
Below are the details for individual benchmarks for final projects.
Project context, due by Midnight February 18– posted as uploaded file to class group.
In two-three pages, answer the following questions:
- What is the field with which your project will engage?
- What is the problem you wish your project to address?
- How did you come to discover this problem, and what do you know about it?
- What don’t you know about the problem that you’ll need to learn in order to complete this project?
- What form(s) might your project take?
Environmental scan/annotated bibliography, due March 17
Statement of intervention and justification of project form, due April 21
Presentations, May 5th and 12th
Final artifact, due May 18